Attorney Vs Enrolled Agents

Attorney vs. Enrolled Agent


At many tax resolution firms taxpayers are represented by what are known as Enrolled Agents. There is a significant different between a licensed tax attorney and an EA. While an EA can represent clients in front of the IRS, it only requires passing a simple test to become an EA. There is no graduate education nor experience required. At Tabb & Associates, you will be represented by a license tax attorney from day one. It starts with the initial tax consultation where you will speak directly with a tax attorney. Once you are a client of Tabb & Associates, an attorney will handle every detail of your case. At Tabb & Associates our mission is to provide the very best and most effective representation to our clients. This mission starts by providing the best qualified and most experienced representation.

Find Help In Your Area